Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2012

DRAGON RAID V1.2.2


Dragon Raid is the most addictive adventure game! Tap to make the Dragon blow fire!






Fly around the village, attack and destroy everything in your away! Set your imagination free in this top game! This casual game is great for kids and adults. 
 Dragons are awesome, they look like dinosaurs but they can fly! Is there something more cool than that?
 ************ Download while its FREE !************
 ★★★★★ "This app is awesome. I love how you blow it and it breathes fire. I definitely recommend this one!"
 ★★★★★ "Simple and easy gameplay... I love watching my kids breathing the device. So much fun!" 
 ★★★★★ "Hello, I think your game is awesome and that the ice dragon is my favorite acter not the red one. The blue one is pretty..."
 ************GAME FEATURES************
 ✔ FAST and EXCITING game.
 ✔ Power Ups, High Scores.
 ✔ Simple, fun and addictive. Perfect CASUAL game.
 ✔ Exclusive world
 ✔ New Special ability
 ✔ Different dragons


No comments:

Post a Comment